Jack saw his first bit of snow this morning in Santa Fe. The one thing I was most disappointed in us leaving New Mexico early was the fact that Jack was not going to see snow while we were here. While we were sitting and eating our very yummy breakfast in the hotel this morning I looked out the window and saw some small white things falling from the sky....SNOW! We immediately went outside minus coats and hats to make sure Jack saw it in case it didn't last long. We went back in and got suited up to go back out and play in it. To be honest Jack wasn't too much of a fan. Granted it was more of a dusting than snow but it was white, fluffy and cold so it definitely counts. I can officially go home happy now that my baby saw snow.


Jack's hand prints in the snow



More pictures:
November 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment