Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finished Product

Here are some pictures of the rooms that we redid the floors in. We finally have all the furniture back in place and added the finishing touches with the area rugs. We love, love, love the finished product. We just wish we had done it sooner!

The Dining Room



Brian's Office


The Living Room



The Hallway


In other project news we officially have a backyard! They sodded this week and we have people coming next week to give us estimates on a fence. We are hoping to have that done before Jack's birthday so we can get him a playset. Next weekend I think we will start painting Tyler's room and then we will be officially done! I have to admit I will be a little sad when there is nothing else to decorate.

1 comment:

The Miltons said...

1) your floors look marvelous!!
2) there will ALWAYS be something to decorate!