Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well we had a pretty busy week last week trying to keep Jack entertained. He has so much energy that it really has become a challenge to busy. It is definitely a little tougher to do things with two kids but I think I am finally getting a hang of it for (for now anyway). It is more logistics than anything else....of course a lot of patience as well! Here is what we have been up to.

Here is Jack playing at the Splash pad on base.




We went and bought annual passes to the Gulfarium. Sea World it is not, but Jack still enjoyed it.





The city offered a Kids' Day at the local park near the water. Jack had fun playing, learning to use binoculars and petting alligators and snakes (yuk!). But by far he probably loved drinking lemonade from a big boy cup and eating his first shaved ice the most. I think Mom will reconsider another color besides red next time!














Going to the base pool. Jack loves the water and Ty actually did too.



No comments: