
The circus was in town this week. Jack's favorite book right now involves the circus so I thought it would be a great time to go. Jack has been showing his age lately (those terrible two's), so I wasn't sure if I wanted to brave this one on my own. I decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. I hate not doing things with the boys because Brian is gone, so I push myself to do things even though I sometimes dread it. Well Jack pleasantly surprised me, he did awesome! I bought us a "VIP" seat just so we would actually have a seat and not have to deal with the bleachers. Well I guess not one else wanted to spend the extra $5 because we were the only ones over there. We were front row so Jack had plenty of room to stand when he started to get a little antsy in his seat. Jack loved everything, especially the motorcycles in the cage and the elephants (pretty much the sole reason Jack wanted to go). At intermission we went and rode the ponies and went outside to get a closer look at the elephants. I figured this was probably a good time to leave. Didn't want to push it. Afterwards we stopped and had some dinner. I had a wonderful evening with my boys, I am so glad I decided to go!!


No comments:
Post a Comment