




Hey there! We just wanted to let you kno0w that Jack and I arrived to North Carolina safe and sound. It turned out to be quite the drive. We left Saturday morning and headed for Savannah. We thought it would be a good half way point but the real reason for the stop....food! Jack was an angel the entire trip, he barely made a sound. We got to Savannah in plenty of time to go downtown and enjoy the Riverfront. We walked around to sights and ate dinner. Jack was his normal charming self to everyone he met. It was a great day. Then at about midnight I heard Jack get up and start crying. I knew it was not his normal cry so I knew something was up and boy was I right...it was his dinner. We had a stomach flu go through both sets of our friends visiting last week and thought we were lucky enough to avoid it...I guess not. So Jack got sick a couple more times and then by the next morning I had it as well. Luckily Jack was fine by the morning, but I was not as fortunate. We decided to go ahead with the drive, those 5 hours felt like 50! But we made it and by the next morning we were both back to our nomral selves! We didn't get the beignet's at Huey's for breakfast that we hoped for but there is always the trip home.


No comments:
Post a Comment